Although hair loss can be very depressing and can really frighten the one who experiences it, it is not a problem without solution. There are a variety of natural cures for hair loss that you can try and, although they won't bring you results in a blink of an eye, they will solve the problem in time and without nasty side effects. The causes of hair loss are not completely clear so far. It is thought to be connected with stress and heredity, but there are also other factors that can lead to losing hair.
Lack of nutrients due to an inadequate diet, certain medications and illnesses are also known for causing alopecia. Since causes differ from individual to individual, it is obvious that remedies can also differ. It is best to find a natural cure that works for you and to stick to it because the results will become visible in time. Ignoring the problem won't solve it and will definitely not going to bring your hair back, so it is best to take measures as soon as you notice something is wrong.
There are many natural cures for hair loss that you can try and below are some remedies that have helped other people.
1. Lettuce - Drinking at least a couple of cups of lettuce juice daily is helping the hair to grow fast and healthy.
2. Onion and honey - You have to rub the areas affected by baldness with onion twice a day, until they turn red. Afterwards you should rub them with honey.
3. Coconut oil - it needs to be used in order to massage your scalp with it daily. It can be mixed with lime juice in order to avoid greasy hair.
4. Alfalfa - As well as lettuce, alfalfa is efficient if included in your daily diet. Combine alfalfa juice with lettuce juice, carrot juice and spinach juice and consume daily for an extended period of time in order to provide the nutrients your body needs to sustain healthy hair growth.
5. Henna - It is a renowned Indian remedy that strengthens the hair. Henna leaves can be used together with mustard oil. They should be boiled together, then filtered and used to massage the scalp every day.
6. A green coriander leaf - Their juice is helpful in hair growth and prevents baldness.
No matter what natural cure for hair loss you choose to follow, you have to be well aware of the fact that unless you reduce stress and you change your lifestyle, the results won't be the expected ones. A healthy lifestyle obtained through eating healthy and exercising regularly is going to make wonders for your hair and for your overall health condition. Make sure your body is not deprived of the substances it needs to function properly.