Hair loss can have a multitude of causes and sometimes not even physicians can tell for sure why someone is losing hair. It is usually because of a hormonal imbalance, because of a prolonged illness or because of genetics. Unfortunately, although medication is sometimes prescribed for solving this problem, it is not at all the best solution. Everyone knows what nasty side effects hormone pills can have, for instance. This is why many people turn to a hair loss natural treatment and most of them are happy with the results.
Here are a few hair loss natural treatments that you can try on your own. If you see your hair falling, don't postpone starting doing something because things can get worse.
1. Massage your scalp daily using essential oils like almond oil. This will improve blood flow and your hair will grow faster.
2. Prepare a mask out of honey mixed with egg yolk. Apply it on the scalp and leave it there for a couple of hours. Although it might be a little messy, it has a great effect on your hair.
3. Beer is very nourishing for your hair because it contains a lot of vitamins that help hair grow. Mix one glass of hot beer with grinded onion peelings and, after it is not hot anymore, apply it on your hair and leave it for half an hour. This also helps if dandruff is bothering you.
4. Use a home made shampoo made of amla powder mixed with egg yolk and fenugreek seeds. This way the chemicals in the cosmetic shampoos won't harm your hair anymore.
5. Make a paste from equal quantities of curd and camphor and apply it on your scalp. Keep it there for around three hours before washing your hair. It is an effective hair loss natural treatment.
6. Instead of using normal shampoo or home made shampoo, just use warm water to wash your hair and rub some salt on your scalp before rinsing.
7. A healthy diet can do a world of difference between a healthy hair and a hair that falls. Eating a sufficient amount of protein, green vegetables and fresh fruits, as well as making sure that you have plenty of vitamins will ensure you a healthy hair.
8. Iron, zinc, calcium, copper are other important substances that you have to include in your diet. If you body lacks them, you will start losing hair without any obvious cause.
A healthy life style and a hair loss natural treatment will sure eliminate all your worries and make your hair look great again.