Hair loss is nothing pleasant for the one that experiences it and it has a variety of different causes. This is why there is no such thing as a universal remedy. Depending on the causes, hair loss natural remedies can be effective or can be totally useless. The good news is that they don't have any side effects, so you can try more than one, until you find out what best works for you. It might be a renowned remedy that has done wonders for other people, but it might as well be something that has never been effective for somebody else before.
Massage is known to be very helpful in such cases because it stimulates the blood circulation and thus hair grows faster. It is best to massage your scalp on a daily basis for at least a couple of minutes. If you are also going to use an essential oil like coconut oil or jojoba it is going to be even better because you will also provide your scalp the nutrients it needs to sustain hair growth. Jojoba oil also prevents dandruff and it has been used for centuries as a way of having healthy hair. Almond and sesame oil are also nourishing the scalp, if massaged regularly.
Other hair loss natural remedies that were beneficial for some people include -
1. Aloe Vera - Aloe Vera gel is helpful in many medical conditions and especially when it comes to the skin. It is also good for the scalp and, if mixed with wheat germ oil and coconut oil, it can make a great shampoo.
2. Rosemary, sage, peach leafs and nettle - boil the plants together and then used the water in which they have been boiled to rinse your hair daily.
3. A paste made of licorice and milk is also thought to promote hair growth.
4. Lemmon seeds and blacked pepper mixed together until they become paste is efficient if it is applied regularly on bold areas.
5. Arnica, marigold, horsetail are all plants that have a beneficial effect on your scalp.
6. Marshmallow and burdock might also work, if you use a tea made of them in order to rinse your hair.
It is best to also consider doing some dietary changes while you are using hair loss natural remedies. It has been proven that hair loss is strongly related with stress and alimentation. Include in your diet all the minerals and vitamins that your body needs and this way you will also ensure yourself a great look.