Many people are in search of hair loss herbs because even though this condition is not life-threatening or dangerous, it is very unpleasant and it has a devastating effect on the sufferers' level of self-esteem and confidence. Although there are a couple of drugs that were approved to treat hair loss, they are not really welcomed by those affected by this condition. They can have very nasty side-effects on the long run and this perspective is even worse than losing hair. Fortunately, hair loss herbs can really help your hair re-grow and cover your scalp entirely and they will also make it look healthy and shinny.
Among the most effective hair loss herbs there are -
1. Horsetail - It is widely used to treat urinary tract problems in man, but because it contains a high amount of silica is also recommended in skin and hair problems.
2. Saw palmetto - hair loss in men is often stopped and prevented with the help of this plant. It also encourages hair to re-grow.
3. Aloe Vera - The gel from this plant is used to massage the scalp. It stimulates hair growth and it is also a good natural conditioner. When massaged on the scalp, Aloe Vera gel also calms potential irritations or itching that sometimes accompanies hair loss.
4. Green tea - It is believed that men who drink a few coups of green tea on a daily basis or who take green tea capsules dramatically reduce the risks of becoming bald.
5. Stinging nettle - It is an herb that is most effective for men, especially if combined with saw palmetto or horsetail. It prevents the testosterone from turning into DHT because this is a main cause of losing hair.
6. Don Quai - It inhibits the forming of DHT and it is mostly recommended for women.
7. Ginkgo Biloba – It is a remedy for a variety of medical conditions mainly because it stimulates the blood flow and improves circulation. Many specialists believe that improper blood flow is a main cause of losing hair and solving this problem will lead to re-growth.
8. Algae Extract - Another common cause of losing hair is lack of essential minerals and vitamins. Algae extract provide the necessary nutrients to the body and this should lead to stimulation of hair growth. There are however some algae species that are mostly recommended in this problem.
It is better to buy and use products that are containing a combination of the above mentioned herbs in order to have the best results.