Everybody dreams of remaining young and beautiful in life as long as possible, as aging is inevitable and so are its effects. Still, to maintain the youthfulness and vigor throughout the life, it requires a different mindset and special efforts to minimize the negativities of aging. Women especially are more conscious in this aspect, as most of them are aware of the menopausal effects that lead to immense hormonal changes affecting their beauty and the youth. But all these effects can't leave a deep impact if some basic tips in maintaining the youth and beauty are followed long before the aging can take its toll.
1. To start with, drinking 8-10 glasses of water keeps the body and the skin hydrated (skin tends to be affected most with each counting year) and flushes out the toxins out of the body.
2. Maintaining a perfect body weight through a well balanced diet rich in anti-oxidants and regular physical workouts maintains the glow of the skin and the body that wears a smarter look. Improved blood circulation keeps the body active and helps to remain youthful.
3. Using natural and herbal remedies for skin treatments helps to maintain the glow and the complexion for a longer period of time.
4. Regular use of sunscreens before stepping outdoors is a must as the harmful UV rays damage the skin cells setting in premature aging.
5. Cleansing, moisturizing, scrubbing of the skin must be carried out regularly to remove the dead cells and improve blood circulation that will help in sustaining the radiance and glow of the skin.
6. Hair should be maintained properly by trimming it regularly and by due application of herbal or natural oils and shampoo for its healthy growth and also to prevent the graying of hair.
7. Nails should be maintained through regular manicures and pedicures which can be done at home or in a salon.
8. Eyebrows must not be thinned too much but must be moderately lined so that it gives a smart and pleasant look.
9. One should carry the outfits smartly and select natural shades that induce a feel good factor improving the body language.
10. Occasional pampering the body by visiting massage parlors, spas or getting a facial treatment makes feel good as well as presents a younger look.
11. Love invigorates youth. So it is great to fall in love with the spouse again and share some brighter moments of life.
12. Life comes as a mixed bag of good and bad, so one must try not to let the bad overcome the good. Practicing meditation, yoga postures instills the confidence to fight all the adversities in a youthful manner.